Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awesome Drugstore Concealer Find!


If there is one product I have tried a lot of it is concealer. I was genetically blessed with these lovely dark circles under my eyes. (Thanks mom and dad!) For the last little while I've been using Bobbi Brown correct and concealer, but I'm quickly running out. The other night I was talking to a friend and she told me that she LOVES this Rimmel Recover Concealer. I was skeptical because a) there were only 3 colors and I'm VERY fair skinned b) I've never had luck with a drugstore concealer. Well I was blown away!

Not only did it cover my circles, it had a very silky texture and dried to a matte finish. For only $7 CDN I coudn't really go wrong. I think I have a new favorite concealer!


Pre - concealer (ug yes I need to pluck!)



After concealer


No comments:

Post a Comment