Friday, May 15, 2009

My Makeshift Makeup Kit

One of the things I really needed was a new makeup kit. Let me tell you - finding just the right thing (especially in Canada) was very difficult. Either they were TOO big or too small or shipping was going to be almost $100! After some trial and error I think I have come up with something that will work well for me.
It took a while to find the case. I found the organizers first and then I needed to find a case they would fit in! The one that they were designed to fit in has been out of stock everywhere. Last weekend at Michaels I found this scrapbooking supply case that works perfectly! I think the name of it is Scrap Paper Scissors.




To keep everything organized inside the kit I purchased some ArtBin Super Satchel plastic cases from an online art supply store. They are fairly deep and have removable dividers.




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You have wonderful makup kit and products... Last week, I got new makeup products from Buy Cosmetics...

    ReplyDelete